1366 Details for my brass build - reverser and throttle linkages?

Guest WM183

Hi folks.

I am building an old brass and white metal kit of a 1366T, and the cab is a big weak point of the model. I want to detail the interior as much as I can, and could very much use a couple photos of the backhead and, if possible, the inside sides of the cab of one of these. Anyone have some to share or point me towards a source?

Thanks much!

Amanda

Edited by WM183
Adding material

Oh! If it's a regular pannier backhead, it should be the same as the photos in my Pannier Papers books over the 5700s? I appreciate any you might have on hand, too - no need to make a special trip!

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, WM183 said:

Oh! If it's a regular pannier backhead, it should be the same as the photos in my Pannier Papers books over the 5700s? I appreciate any you might have on hand, too - no need to make a special trip!

From memory there is just more room in the cab as the firebox / boiler is smaller, as for a trip a mile down the road is not too bad, lol 

• Like 1

• Guest changed the title to 1366 Details for my brass build - reverser and throttle linkages?

Hi folks.

In this photo, the two rods are - I am guessing - regulator linkage (the top long one) and reverser (the bottom one that ends at the crosshead hangar) I assume? Does anyone have pictures of their ends, or diagrams of how this linkage might look? My model kit makes no provision for either and I wish to add them.

QQr1v7e.jpg

• RMweb Premium
2 hours ago, WM183 said:

Hi folks.

In this photo, the two rods are - I am guessing - regulator linkage (the top long one) and reverser (the bottom one that ends at the crosshead hangar) I assume? Does anyone have pictures of their ends, or diagrams of how this linkage might look? My model kit makes no provision for either and I wish to add them.

QQr1v7e.jpg

The bottom rod is the reverser linkage for the valve gear.

The top one is for the cylinder drain cocks.

I hope that helps.

Terry.