Jidenco GWR Armstrong goods loco kit instructions sought

Hi All,

As per the thread title I'm after a set of instructions for a Jidenco Armstrong goods 0-6-0 tender loco in 4mm. This is to allow an acquaintance to complete a part built kit, so hopefully someone can assist - if indeed Jidenco supplied this kit with any paperwork...

Many thanks

Paul A. 

• RMweb Premium

Well, Jidenco instructions aren't the best.. I'm doing a HR tankie at the minute, and frankly its actually easier building it as you go without the instructions.... Also expect to make lots of bits yourself and find some of the parts don't fit anyway! 

Good luck..

Andy G

• Like 1

Thanks Andy, 

It's not me building it thankfully... and if it were I could probably make do without instructions, very much a rough guide only.

Kits like this weren't so much "good for their time" as "the only option" if you wanted some models

Paul A. 

On 12/10/2022 at 20:59, rope runner said:

Hi All,

As per the thread title I'm after a set of instructions for a Jidenco Armstrong goods 0-6-0 tender loco in 4mm. This is to allow an acquaintance to complete a part built kit, so hopefully someone can assist - if indeed Jidenco supplied this kit with any paperwork...

Many thanks

Paul A. 

Is your "acquaintance" on RMWeb?

21 hours ago, rope runner said:

I'm not sure, quite possibly. He's certainly on eBay as this is where I originally sold him the kit! 

Paul A. 

Well if they put some pictures up on here someone who actually built one might be able to help....