HO scale containers from China.

ellocoloco

• RMweb Premium

It is not clear in your post whether Chinese shippers means model containers made in China or whether you mean models of containers used to ship goods from China.  If the latter, then all of the brands that I recognise are essentially internal use in NA or Europe with few straying further. 

Edited by Andy Hayter
clarification

I bit the bullet a few years ago and bought the N scale versions. This triggered a debate on an N gauge forum as to whether these models are 'knocked out' by a Chinese factory as a sideline to producing stuff for European manufacturers, are close copies, clones etc , but our discussions were inconclusive.

Notwithstanding, my N gauge ones are close to scale and do not appear to be an exact copy of anything labelled as Fleischmann, Minitrix etc 

Edited by Gordonwis
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I went ahead and ordered a 3pk of 40' hi cubes from Evemodel on Aliexpress. £24.01 delivered to the UK in 12 days. I have recently moved house and almost all my trains are still in boxes so I can't compare directly to my existing models but I am quite happy with the appearance and think they do represent value for money.

These appear to have the same types of mounts as those used by Electrotren. A short peg on the bottom of each corner and corresponding recesses at the top of each corner for stacking. I will be getting some more soon.

Apologies for the standard of pictures.

P1250005 (2).JPG

P1250006 (2).JPG

P1250007 (2).JPG

P1250008 (2).JPG

Edited by ellocoloco
Presentation
  • Like 2