Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

St Mary Harbour - OO9

Dan46

• Dan46 changed the title to St Mary Harbour - OO9
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

That, Sir, is a piece of Art.  Well done.  Very well done!

I'm of the opinion (FWIW) that it's one thing to execute a perfect build - structurally, but another thing entirely to get the colouring and weathering to be consistent, suitably subtle and looking right for the intended location.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

On 15/04/2023 at 18:54, Chris Williamson said:

That, Sir, is a piece of Art.  Well done.  Very well done!

I'm of the opinion (FWIW) that it's one thing to execute a perfect build - structurally, but another thing entirely to get the colouring and weathering to be consistent, suitably subtle and looking right for the intended location.

Thank you Chris, such a comment is a reward for me

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/01/2023 at 12:49, Dan46 said:

Here is my last project, a micro layout in a winebox 55cm x 20cm. A fictional little scottish harbour at the end of WW II. scenery almost done, and waiting for Modelu figurines to make it alive.

IMG_20230130_184157_881.jpg

DSCF1979_061344.jpg

DSCF1981_061718.jpg

DSCF1980_061819.jpg

This is superb, colours, textures etc. are all really interesting and well-observed. Do you by any chance have an overhead view showing the track plan and how it all fits together?