Loco building workshop

Nig H

• RMweb Premium

Hello,

Edward Sissling has kindly offered to host a free loco building class at his business premises in Bradford. The details are still being firmed up but the event will take place on Saturday 27th May between 9.30 a.m. and 4.30 p.m.
At the event attendees can bring their own loco project to work on during the day and get expert advice from a team of experienced 2mm loco builders. Nick Mitchell will also demonstrate etched valve gear assembly during the day.
Edward will provide free tea and coffee and a cold buffet lunch at no more than £5 per head, or you can bring your own food if preferred. A post-event curry is also planned for anyone interested.
There is a limit of 12 for the event, so if you want to attend, please get in touch with me at nigelhunt62@outlook.com and I will add you to the list. It will be useful to know what you think you will bring along to work on during the day. If you think anyone not on RMWeb or the VAG might be interested in attending, please mention the event to them.

Please ask if you have any queries.

Regards,

Nigel Hunt

• 2 months later...
  • RMweb Premium

There is  now a place available if anyone is interested. Please get in touch with me at nigelhunt62@outlook.com if you are interested in attending.

Nigel Hunt