Hornby/Lima Mark 3 Toolings - Compatible Windows/Rooves?

A while back fiftyfour fiftyfour posted some pictures of a mark 3 TRBF created by moving windows around on some Lima coaches.

While a project like that is still way beyond my skill level it is something I would like to work towards. I've also been thinking more-ambiously at whether it would be possible to use the two corridor windows left over from the above conversion to convert the doner TF/TS into one of Chiltern's GFW coaches (Galley First Wheelchair, although some sites seem to list them as RFM). However:

• some of the window sizes on the GFW seem to only be found on TGS or SLE/SLEP vehicles (which were only made by Lima)
  • the mark 3a type roof (for Chiltern coaches) can only be had from Hornby's sliding-door coaches or Oxford Rail etc. models which have body/underframe issues
  • I have one Hornby-tooled mark 3 TS (from the GWR train set I bought mainly to get the new Railroad motor rather than an old preowned Lima pancake one) which I've decided is probably going to have to be a mark 3b given that it has Central Door Locking lights moulded on and other differences from my otherwise Lima/Limby IC125 sets

So, my question is whether the bodyshell/windows/rooves from the three sets of mark 3 tooling (Lima, Hornby 1999 scale-length and Hornby 2020 sliding-door) are sufficiently similar (depth of window frames etc. and equal sizes of windows which should be the same) that a window from a Hornby TS could be used to convert a Lima TRFB to TRBF? Or a window from a Lima buffet in a sliding-door Hornby TSD to make a GFW (with incorrect doors admittedly, but I'm wondering if a push-in insert could be made for the XC/ScotRail/GWR sliding-door model to resemble the Chiltern plug doors)?