Whitethorne TMD

Guest 34008Padstow

Guest 34008Padstow

I had a 6ftx1ft board left over and as it wouldnt fit on the end of my Whitethorne Parkway layout (still in planning stages) i decided that i would try my hand at building a depot, partly inspired by some fantastic layouts on here. it will be part of a larger depot which will be off scene, so will only use 2-3 coaches at a time or power cars awaiting attention. i hope to be a able to get some pics up as soon as work starts. time frame for rolling stock will be 2000-present. rolling stock currently includes virgin hsts 43093 and 43063 with two coaches, fgw with white swirls 43042 and 43029 with two coaches and a buffet coach and fgw 08410 in green with wasp stripes

Guest 34008Padstow

Thanks Marc. im hoping if it comes out good enough if i can try and exhibit it. also im hopin to dcc the whole layout so some new Hornby hsts will be on the layout by the end of the year

Guest 34008Padstow

I have started laying track so i will get some pics up in the next hour or so after tea.

Guest 34008Padstow

:lol:Its laid on some old thin backing board. hope to build a frame for it to sit on

• 2 years later...

Archived