Chris Leigh/MOPOK Triang Brighton Belle power car with seemingly R156 Triang Suburban EMU bogies, seen on eBay

Captain Slough

Just linking this as I know theres some interest on RMWeb in old Brighton Belle Pullman conversions.  this looks like a Triang SR EMU bogie set under bodywork which is a splice of the end doors of a Trang Pullman Brake and the 6 windows of a standard Triang pullman car -  with what are probably MOPOK Brighton Belle cab ends. I'd date its construction to the 1960s based on that

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/256014734601?hash=item3b9baad509:g:OvIAAOSwG-RkFjIK&amdata=enc%3AAQAHAAAA0ATLD3Hn4Xps9W4x4iaJtEQCXXYZFOyddi7zTvYX4Ct2NauXFbs9%2BE1f0Qw2pcB57rNpc39pkPwaZSovd4wEr4QbIBjlsDvQlMVhNV8G%2Fob%2Byr7uMuKz2Y3hsOu2SdC%2BI1wGM%2BbsLgoFnngeM3CpvuTiyBiZJDUQxaRcmZyvmvx2GuNmInDysXqZnOdVmC8yp5dxtceDiZTWfXHUg8VWl4zZQ72TL90xlH3TO8imW0%2B%2FsTDgMYpVNAZL4bkPJ%2BRF7I7IN2OGxfsdTXeWqAVZA%2FY%3D|tkp%3ABk9SR4j-hajfYQ

Not my item & I have no relationship to the seller - while I do have a couple of Brighton Belles which are available to anyone who wants them and already posted on this forum, mine are based on Dublo and Wrenn vehicles and consequently have the wrong body profile, Triang Pullman-based 5BELs are more accurate in terms of appearance

At £29 plus P&P this isnt an excessively expensive way to get a set of replacement bogies for an R156 either.

s-l1600.png

Edited by Captain Slough
Updated description
  • Like 1