Hornby Class 153 X9887 Motor Bogie driving wheel spares unavailable - ideas?

I have a Horny Class 153 which has developed a clunk from the motor bogie. On examination the drive gear on one of the wheelsets is splitting. Replacements (X9887) are currently unavailable - however I notice that the X9665 Class 37/47/59/66 wheelset looks to have a similar gear on the axle, and apart from the wheel diameter the mechanism is as far as I am aware fundamentally the same. Does anyone know/has anyone tried swapping these over? Or any other suggestions? Photo is of the defective X9887 wheelset, link is to the Peter's Spares ebay listing for X9665 

Thanks....!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/325643327197

PXL_20230505_173243750.NIGHT.jpg

8 minutes ago, NS Peak said:

Hello X9665’s look like they are in stock at Lendons of Cardiff  at 1.99 a set https://www.lendonsmodelshop.co.uk/index.asp?redirect=&q=X9665&searchwhere=On-Lendons-Website&condition=or&highlighted=on

Thanks, but I'd already checked there. Unfortunately they are not - they are shown as 'on order' which for spares means no know date whether or if they will turn up

Edited by andyman7

30 minutes ago, NS Peak said:

Just checked the and the online shop did X9887 ‘s are on order but X9665’s appear to be in stock and you can add them to a basket and not shown as out of stock

Ah sorry yes the X9665s are in stock but although inexpensive ideally it would be useful if someone can advise that the gear is identical, hence my original request. Thanks anyhow for taking the trouble to reply

Update: the wheelsets from the Class 121 (ex-Lima with revised chassis) fit. The only ones available now are X9639M with traction tyres but the earlier issues of this model don't have tyres, however the flanges are deeper than those on the 153 even though the wheels are the same diameter excluding the flange depth.
The X9639M ones are a bit pricey so as I had a spare 121 in the project pile I extracted one of the 121 drive wheelsets and swapped the wheels over from the defective 153 wheelset meaning that the latter is now sorted.