If you're new to the forum this is an ideal place to introduce yourself.

Hello everyone

Plodder

Hello there,

I am returning after 35 years absence to 'OO' modelling. I have made a start on a micro layout, which is a North Eastern variation on Chris Nevard's superb 'Catcott Burtle'.

Chris kindly gave me permission to copy his design, which I have altered slightly to accomodate a whim of mine!

I hope to work out how to upload photos and I shall give a retrospective tale of my efforts upto the present. It has been a steep learning curve, albeit good fun as I have learnt new lessons on the way.

I hope to capture the feel of the 50-60's rather than be 100 per cent accurate, a 3D memory from my childhood, remembering those filthy, unkempt workhorses in their final years that so engrossed me then and still do some fifty years on.

Welcome just don't do what I do and spend more time on here than I do making models. laugh.gif

Thanks for your welcome, I have started a thread on the layout forum, I hope people will enjoy it, maybe inspire someone to have a go toosmile.gif

I shall have to try and time manage my visits on here laugh.gif but I think that going to be hard,there is so many great items to view!

regards

Plodder

Archived