Accurascale Class 37 sound and inertia query

Lambolavis

Hi all, wondering if anyone in the know can help with a query I have, I’ve adjusted the inertia settings on an Accurascale Class 37 I have, always found from the factory they set off too quick for my liking. Since doing this I’ve noticed that when accelerating unless in very low throttle position it’s just full thrash all the time, whilst I do enjoy Class 37 thrash, I do really like a lot of the other engine noises that come with the factory sound at the various controller throttle settings.
The query I have is does anyone have any idea how to keep all the different engine speed sounds across the controller dial whilst having the slower intertia settings or do I have to compromise and have warp speed but the larger range of engine speed sounds? 

I have changed the following on mine and it works a lot nicer but for some reason one of the changes has knocked the auto flange squeel off but you can do it manually , doesn't bother me as I'm unlikely to be using it anyway

CV2 - 2

CV3 - 70

CV5 - 160

CV6 - 60

CV124 - 0

• Informative/Useful 1

On 03/07/2023 at 09:15, sulzer71 said:

I have changed the following on mine and it works a lot nicer but for some reason one of the changes has knocked the auto flange squeel off but you can do it manually , doesn't bother me as I'm unlikely to be using it anyway

CV2 - 2

CV3 - 70

CV5 - 160

CV6 - 60

CV124 - 0

Thank you for this info, worked a treat very much appreciated. I didn’t know these models had auto flange squeal though as it’s never worked on my model 😹

• Like 1