Posting in this area is restricted to RMweb Gold members only.

SOLD - Set of four full length HO Roco OBB Coaches in orange express livery (Price Reduced).

• RMweb Premium

Set of four full length HO Roco OBB Coaches in orange express livery (price reduced).

Offered for sale is this set of four complementary HO Scale Roco OBB express coaches in orange livery (Eurofima).  All are full scale length (1:87) in very good condition and in original packaging.  Bought as a set from a highly respected mail order retailer (details on request), the rake comprises one 1st class car (Amoz), a 2nd class car (Bmoz), a 2nd class / baggage car (BDmsz) and a restaurant car (WRmz).  Couplings per the photos.  One coach has one buffer head missing (Baggage Car, nearest corner in the photo).  Some accessories included in boxes.

Further discussion and details of these coaches is covered here on RMweb: 

https://www.rmweb.co.uk/topic/178152-öbb-eurofima-coach-liveries/

Sole reason for sale is that my other HO stock and locomotives are liveried for Epoch V, whereas this livery is appropriate to Epoch IV and was phased out earlier.   This livery, while very attractive (in my view) is therefore a bit too early for me, so I'm looking to raise funds for newer alternatives as I (hopefully / finally) move towards a layout idea.  As of 18th July the guide price asked has been reduced from the price I paid (which was £24 per coach), and is now £80 for the set (£20 per coach).  I will cover UK Royal Mail postage (Special Delivery) at no extra cost.  Current retail price for these coaches new in the UK can now be £60 each, for what I believe is the same tooling.  Do let me know any questions.  Thanks, Keith.

• Advertiser
    Keith Addenbrooke
  • Date
    14/07/23
  • Price
    £80
  • Category

Edited by Keith Addenbrooke

• Keith Addenbrooke changed the title to SOLD - Set of four full length HO Roco OBB Coaches in orange express livery (Price Reduced).