Hornby Class 5MT front coupling query

Hello all. I have a couple of Class 5's, specifically R2555 and R2360. The front bogie does not seem to have any accommodation for a coupling. There is no NEM pocket, and no tension locks seem to fit properly either. They appear to be the same bogie on both locomotives. There is a clear hole, possibly for a quite large self tapping screw. Does anyone have any bright ideas, or better, actual examples, of how to fit a coupling to these bogies? I have asked Hornby, didn't even get an acknowledgement,  let alone a reply.

16917923204488070010179756423317.jpg

The old 1970s Airfix coupling might  be a better start.  Buy an old B set coach with narrow couplings  and use them  maybe fit the  - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/124772978122  to the coach.    It's difficult keeping the bogie wheels on the ground when pushing or pulling with these sprung bogies  so the coupling height will be critical and you may have to decide whether the coupling is for attaching a pilot loco in front or for pushing or pulling rolling stock.     Most of my locos have a fully floating coupling not fixed to the bogie frame so they can bank, push pull or be piloted.

Wheatley,  that was my first thought. I have some of those so will give them a try. But I think the hole in the bogie is too far back to improvise some sort of post. I may need to trim back the bogie to allow the hook free movement. If it's too much kerfuffle,  these two will be for pulling stock behind only, I have 4 others that have front couplings. 

Thanks for your input DCB, I will see what the results of the above are and then probably start thinking of alternative solutions if that proves unsatisfactory.