Loddon Vale Model Railway Club Exhibition Saturday 30 September 2023

Compound2632

• RMweb Premium

A family-friendly show, at Earley St Peter's Church Hall, Church Road, Earley, Reading RG6 1EY. As it says here, Adults: £5.00; Children: £2.00; Families: £11.00 (2 adults + 2 children). Opens at 10:00 and closes at 16:30. Light refreshments available. Layouts include our ever-popular children's layout - drive your own train - and (I believe) Brio for those who prefer push-along; three 009 layouts including the debut of a club member's new 009 layout, the Berkshire Area N Gauge Group's modular layout and many more. New and second-hand traders.

The exhibition is held on two floors, unfortunately there is no disabled access to the first floor.

Limited parking, on road parking available in the area. Reading Buses routes 17, 4, and X4 stop close to the hall.

Map: https://www.bing.com/maps/?cp=51.443469~-0.928988&lvl=15.0

Owing to family commitments, my involvement this year is limited to making a trifle for the exhibitors' pudding and a cake for sale to the public. The latter is in the oven right now but the mixture was a bit sloppy so I may have to start again. Hey-ho, that's scratchbuilding for you...

Edited by Compound2632
Rail stike, so reference to distance from Earley station deleted.