Bachmann J72 split-chassis bodyshell

kelsh003

Hi folks, hope everyone is well.

Looking to try and get a body for a Bachmann J72 of my fathers. Loco runs fine but the lining and numbering is peeling off, and would love to surprise him with a fresh body. If anyone has one they are willing to sell then please let me know.

The loco is 31-050A, a split-chassis model, not the earliest example though, from the old-style Bachmann blue box and the image of the loco in the window. It is LNER 8680, although if someone has a body in the Joem/BR Apple Green livery I would not be adverse to that.

My preference though is for the LNER green as 8680. Will attach images of the loco in question.

Thanks to anyone that can help.

31-050A_1003438_Qty1_1.jpg

31-050A_1003438_Qty1_box.jpg

• RMweb Premium
  • 1 month later...
  • RMweb Premium
On 05/10/2023 at 18:57, kelsh003 said:

Hi folks, hope everyone is well.

Looking to try and get a body for a Bachmann J72 of my fathers. Loco runs fine but the lining and numbering is peeling off, and would love to surprise him with a fresh body. If anyone has one they are willing to sell then please let me know.

The loco is 31-050A, a split-chassis model, not the earliest example though, from the old-style Bachmann blue box and the image of the loco in the window. It is LNER 8680, although if someone has a body in the Joem/BR Apple Green livery I would not be adverse to that.

My preference though is for the LNER green as 8680. Will attach images of the loco in question.

Thanks to anyone that can help.

31-050A_1003438_Qty1_1.jpg

31-050A_1003438_Qty1_box.jpg

A bit late, you may already have sourced a body, but there's what looks to be a tidy example (poor runner) for sale at Elaine's Trains here.

• Like 1