Posting in this area is restricted to RMweb Gold members only.

Dapol 4D-003-009 Class 52 BR Blue D1021 Western Cavalier, Full yellow ends, DCC Ready

• RMweb Gold

Dapol 4D-003-009 Class 52 BR Blue D1021 Western Cavalier, Full yellow ends, DCC Ready

Here is a Dapol class 52 western in BR Blue with full yellow ends that no longer fits within my plans.

Most of the detail parts have been added on the bufferbeams and solebar, the etched name and numberplates are still in the supplied bag and need to be fitted. The etched lifting eyes still need to be added they're also in the bag with replacement bufferbeam cowling and tension lock couplers.

I've only ever ran it up and down a length of flexi track to see it running so could do with a good running in session.

The only problem I can see with it is that one cab light doesn't seem to work but all the other lighting work as they should.

I'm looking for £100 plus postage which will be special delivery with the insurance and tracking with Royal Mail.

I can accept Paypal F&F but if the buyer prefers PayPal Goods & Services then they must agree to pay the relevant fees on the purchase price.

As I do with all my sales once I have the funds cleared in my account the item is posted and I message the buyer with a copy of the proof of posting and the tracking number.

Any questions then please message me 

Thank you

20231011_132402.jpg

20231011_132317.jpg

20231008_175115.jpg

20231008_175057.jpg

20231008_175034.jpg

• Advertiser
    CovDriver
  • Date
    11/10/23
  • Price