Disassembly guidance for Hornby Long Clerestories

Anyone know how to disassemble the Hornby long i.e. corridor clerestory coaches?  I know how to do the short, non-corridor ones: undo the screw underneath to remove the underframe 'detail' and release the roof, then carefully ease the roof locating tabs at each end out of the slots in the coach ends.  Job done.  Is it a similar process for the long (corridor) clerestories or are other tricks required?  And are the 'new' long clerestories (R4198,R4120 etc) different to the old (R435,R436 etc) ones in this respect?

It is a number of years since I have handled the long clerestory coaches but memory suggests their build is more akin to the GW/LMS/LNER/SR coaches now in the Railroad range: the body sides, roof and inner ends is a one-piece moulding held in place on the underframe by clips at the bottom of each end (and possibly by two rather fragile lugs on the glazing close to the mid point of each side - memory hazy).  The clerestory raised roof section clips to the main roof and the outer body end panels slide on.  I do not know whether Chinese models are of different construction but would suspect not. 

• Thanks 1