Thought for a TV series

BlackFivesMatter

(moderators please move if this site not suitable!)

Would a series where a group of successful model railway builders constructed a model layout(s) for groups who might benefit from the enjoyment of a model railway ( health and therapeutic benefits) make good television and advertise revenue generation? 

We know that there are mental health benefits from having a hobby and the skills and challenges that model railways bring tick many boxes. Steve fay of this parish has written about this, articles in the gauge o gazette corroborate this. The well known modellers in Pete Waterman's show have mentioned incidents from their past whether Jools Holland recreating family shops and properties, eddi Izzard and their father giving a present to his mother, Simon in the Hornby show and his childhood - there's a back story in many cases. 

Nursing home residents, hospitals community locations - mens sheds etc as locations. 

TV series from the US where a team of builders restore/rebuild a home for Veterans/people living with various challenges and disabilities, even here with professional landscapers building gardens are clearly popular. 

Is this an idea which would work? 

I am aware from various articles interviewing manufacturers that websites such as this as well as other media are noted. No doubt they get lots of "dear Mr Hornby please make a model of the midland Paget loco it's dead good and you'd sell millions I know. Well I'd buy it and my mate Kevin would so... " 

Is this reasonable?