Ready-made Station Buildings Question

BillB

Hi, I am looking to choose a readymade for a small project, and I would be grateful for info on products. My ideal would be a single-story, 2-bay. I have asked this in the Bachmann as a starting point, but Hornby Skaledale is relevant too.

1 Probably asked and answered before, but is the Bachmann Scenecraft 44-0095 Stone Booking Hall based on a real building, or a specific company / line architecture, and if so, which, please?

2 Same question for the Bachmann Scenecraft 44-175 Stone Station?

3 Am I right that the Hornby Skaledale R8798 East Station (maroon paint) and R9836 Granite Station Building (green paint) are both Dent (Settle & Carlisle)?

4 I seem to remember a few years ago a 2-bay "North Eastern Railway" stone station, but I can't seem to find it anywhere and I wonder if I am mis-remembering either Hornby Skaledale R8798 East Station or Bachmann Scenecraft 44-0095 Stone Booking Hall. Is there another such ready-made station, and if so by whom, please?

Thanks very much,

Bill.

On 01/12/2023 at 12:22, BillB said:

3 Am I right that the Hornby Skaledale R8798 East Station (maroon paint) and R9836 Granite Station Building (green paint) are both Dent (Settle & Carlisle)?

Not sure about the others, but the Hornby buildings are definitely S&C, as at Dent