Sudexpress HO model locomotives

MarshLane

• 3 weeks later...

Looking forward to the Sudexpress EuroDual appearing in N gauge. The photos are very helpful; the DB red version looks very smart, but the dramatic red and black livery of the Erfurter Bahn Service loco is eye catching.

I wonder if they will also do the corporate blue and white EuroDual livery - not sure if that actually existed? Just Googled and found that there was an initial loco with a blue and white ‘mountains’ livery. Demonstrator liveries is an interesting aspect. I have a Hobbytrain Vectron in corporate white Dual Mode livery, a Hobbytrain G2000 in Vossloh green/blue and Brawa Class 261 in Voith blue and grey. They can be run as ‘on test so go anywhere’ locos so rather useful!

Edited by ModRXsouth
Extra wording.
  • Like 1

• RMweb Gold

@MichaelE Oh very nice, I had not realised the models were actually out in the wild yet.  Are these DC or DCC - your Erfurter BahnService liveried example looks superb, what are the running qualities like? Its a company I havent actually come across before, so I am not sure if they are new to the market or just new to me.

Rich

20 hours ago, MarshLane said:

@MichaelE Oh very nice, I had not realised the models were actually out in the wild yet.  Are these DC or DCC - your Erfurter BahnService liveried example looks superb, what are the running qualities like? Its a company I havent actually come across before, so I am not sure if they are new to the market or just new to me.

Rich

You can buy either. Mine is factory DCC with Loksound 5. The running qualities are superb. The only CVs I changed was 3 &4 for starting and stopping. 

There were some minor programming problems with the first release that were all corrected 100% in the second release. This is from the second release.

• Like 7

• 1 month later...