Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

Cobalt Lever Dimensions

Hello all, not sure if this is the right forum thread for this... correct me if I'm wrong. 

I am looking at designing a lever frame using Dcc Concepts cobalt levers. I was just wondering if anyone had one to hand and could measure some more accurate dimensions or knows of where to find them.

I can only seem to find overall dimensions online but am looking for the dimensions of the lever assembly body ( the blue bit) I. E. Height, width, mounting hole spacing etc. 

Obvisouly I can measure my own switches if and when I buy them but I was hoping to draw up a full assembly and see how they will fit with my planed layout before buying. 

David 

44 minutes ago, Horsehay Railway Modeller said:

Hello all, not sure if this is the right forum thread for this... correct me if I'm wrong. 

I am looking at designing a lever frame using Dcc Concepts cobalt levers. I was just wondering if anyone had one to hand and could measure some more accurate dimensions or knows of where to find them.

I can only seem to find overall dimensions online but am looking for the dimensions of the lever assembly body ( the blue bit) I. E. Height, width, mounting hole spacing etc. 

Obvisouly I can measure my own switches if and when I buy them but I was hoping to draw up a full assembly and see how they will fit with my planed layout before buying. 

David 

Have you tried asking DCC Concepts?

• Like 1