Looking for some Roco spares

TTDB

Hi during the time of being stored I’ve managed to loose a small packet off add on wheels for opening the door on one of my AAE hbbilns vans my other 4 have them I’ve done a search in my limited German on eBay.de and some spares sites with no luck can anyone point me in any directions , thanks 

IMG_7915.jpeg

• RMweb Premium

Don’t know if you’ve tried this already, but I’ve sometimes had luck checking the product archives (Roco’s is Roco.cc Kataloge- Archiv).  If there’s an information sheet available for your product it may have part numbers to help.  Once I have a part number googling gets easier.

In the meantime, are your waggons visible from both sides on the layout or just one?  If it’s just one, an option would be to fit these door wheels to just one side of one wagon, and use the spares for the same side of the wagon that has lost them.  Don’t know if that might help?  Just some thoughts.  Hope that’s OK, Keith.

Thanks gents and yes that are the ones there is a parts sheet on the box but would you believe they only lost coupling and Marklin wheel sets and the same page shows you how to fit them!!! I did a search for a Roco wagen gelb hand tür rug but no avail

once again thanks