Building Stone work

Any suggestions on a product that would replicate this stone walling??  It's been suggested it's Ashlar, but the current brick and texture papers I find look coarser and darker coloured whereas this is more regular and  more a lighter beige grey.20231111_110902.jpg.a45f0f681c98291161c35b65f519650f.jpg

I think you're right, Ashlar to my mind is coarser stone setts either random, as in all over the place, or regular, laid like bricks within the limitation of rough hewn blocks. There are plenty of examples round here in the northwest with whole terraces of houses, factories and municipal buildings built with Ashlar. I have found example brick paper which I can dig out if you want more.

Ashlar masonry involves the stone blocks being regularly and squarely cut, so that they can be laid effectively as large bricks, with thin and even jointing. The face of the blocks is usually flat, or sometimes it is left with an as-quarried rougher surface, or the edges chamfered to give a more interesting surface. The stonework in the OP is ashlar, but the faces have been extensively, and expensively, treated, with vermiculation, striations and other architectural embellishments.

• Agree 1