Another One Lost

• RMweb Premium

Another useful shop is closing down.  Collectables R Us in High Wycombe citing the usual complaints of rising rent and service charges along with hassle from their landlord, reduced footfall and spend despite being in a prime location in the town's main shopping arcade, and a steady rise in shoplifting which the police seem completely unwilling to do anything about.

They will continue on line and are actively looking for an alternative location within the town.  Fingers crossed they are successful - for one thing, they always had the best stock of Humbrol both acrylics and enamels of anywhere I know.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mike_Walker said:

Another useful shop is closing down.  Collectables R Us in High Wycombe citing the usual complaints of rising rent and service charges along with hassle from their landlord, reduced footfall and spend despite being in a prime location in the town's main shopping arcade, and a steady rise in shoplifting which the police seem completely unwilling to do anything about.

They will continue on line and are actively looking for an alternative location within the town.  Fingers crossed they are successful - for one thing, they always had the best stock of Humbrol both acrylics and enamels of anywhere I know.

Thats a shame, I don’t live in south bucks anymore but it seems with the loss of this, the one at Aston Clinton , the one at Twyford, it really is a desert of model shops. Cant even nip up the M40 to motor books or howes anymore ( excepting paints )