Foolscap Boxfiles - FREE* to a good home

In sorting out my modelling cupboard, I find I have two old-style boxfiles, so I'm putting them up for grabs.

They are both the type that has the drop-down lip and both appear to be made out of ¼" real tree wood with paper coverings, not the 3mm stiff cardboard offerings of late. I'll be clear and state that these are a little battle-worn at the edges, but structurally sound.

They're Foolscap (not A4) so that's 14½" x 10½" x 2¾" and 1lb 10oz. Old measures have been used deliberately in deference to the venerability and scarcity of these most excellent stationary stores. That I never got around to butchering them myself is somebody else's gain!

The offer is simple: you pay the fee for the courier method of your choice, and I'll pack and send it. I'll pack it appropriately but you take your chances with the carriage company you choose! Or you can collect from Merstham this week, Crawley after Easter.

They needn't necessarily both go to the same home but it is as simple as I'll send them to the first person who sends me a private message containing their address with confirmation of the courier service and price they want to use. I'll send payment details only to the successful.

Box1Box2.jpg

Box1Shut.jpg

Box2Shut.jpg

Box2Open.jpg

Box1Open.jpg

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

The Eastlight (Box 1) is currently reserved pending receipt of payment has gone, been paid for and sent.

The Pentagon (Box 2) remains available as at 7th April. Ideally, it'll be claimed before month's end.

Edited by AlanRogers