Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

Wanted : Hornby A2/2 A2/3 A3 B1 or Bk 5 Smoke Box Door Dart

Blobrick

• RMweb Premium
Posted (edited)

Have  you ever had one of those days where everything just goes wrong, as if fate is trying to tell you something?

Today is one of those days!

I ve just bought a "Brand New" Hornby A3 from that well known auction site. The model arrived this lunch time, but upon inspection, the smoke box door dart was missing. I found it in a corner of said box and breathed a sigh of relieve. I placed the dart in a small plastic container to prevent this very small item getting lost. After running in the model l decided to try re fitting the missing dart, being so small l licked my finger as a way of lifting it up, and in so doing caused it to flick away somewhere, floor, layout wherever it is, we cant find it   ""

So does anyone have a Hornby a2/2,A2/3 A4 ,B1 or Black 5 super detailed body that l can source a replacement  dart from?  I know i could use an after market item but that will most likely be quite different to the other Hornby locos in the fleet.

Thoroughly cheesed off

Bob C

Edited by Blobrick

• Blobrick changed the title to Wanted : Hornby A2/2 A2/3 A3 B1 or Bk 5 Smoke Box Door Dart