Taken the plunge with my airbush

Hi guys, just thought I'd show you my TTA wagons after a session weathering with my airbrush for the first time, had to bite the bullet and just do it. I've used brake dust, matt black and some Johnsons Klear smeared down the side.

What do you think.

unsure.gif Nigel

post-7318-127938309584_thumb.jpg

post-7318-127938312888_thumb.jpg

post-7318-127938317129_thumb.jpg

post-7318-127938320343_thumb.jpg

Nigel,

You have gone one step further than me so congratulations! I am still at the staring at my airbrush stage...

As far as a first attempt goes I think you have done well I am no expert when it comes to weathering but I thik you have got the desired effect. How do you think it went? As difficult as you thought it would be??

Cheers

Scott

Nigel,

You have gone one step further than me so congratulations! I am still at the staring at my airbrush stage...

As far as a first attempt goes I think you have done well I am no expert when it comes to weathering but I thik you have got the desired effect. How do you think it went? As difficult as you thought it would be??

Cheers

Scott

Hi Scott, thanks for your comments, I was at the staring at stage, for about 2 years and I've just moved my layout down to our club, so I've got some room.

That made me decide to go for it, I think it went pretty well and the most difficult thing to get right is the combination of the thinning of the paint and the air pressure. Once you've done it a couple of times you get used to it.

Nigelcool.gif

Archived