freightliner powerhaul class 86

Hi every one i have'nt done any resprays for some time but when i seen the new freightliner powerhaul livery i had to give it a go

i started by doing the transfers first on the cumputer with my alps / oki printer .

then when i was happy with them the painting started which i found a bit tricky with all the masking of the swooping lines

but i got there in the end and i am happy with the end result.

post-7642-128069564418_thumb.jpg

i am in the middle of doing the class 90 to.

post-7642-128069576331_thumb.jpg

let me know what you think i will have more photos of new projects coming soon .

thanks for now

DAVE.

Looks lovely... the livery really suits this loco, as well as the 90... so, looking forward to seeing that one too. I grabbed some shots of 86609 at York last week ... looked good but had had it's day... a great example for a weathering project - so I took some photos and I've posted a few - take a look at my gallery if interested.

Looking forward to seeing more

Looks lovely... the livery really suits this loco, as well as the 90... so, looking forward to seeing that one too. I grabbed some shots of 86609 at York last week ... looked good but had had it's day... a great example for a weathering project - so I took some photos and I've posted a few - take a look at my gallery if interested.

Looking forward to seeing more

Thanks for your comments just had a look at your photos realy good may come in use for a few projects i,m doing that the trouble with living down this way you only see 158s and the odd 97/37

saying that i,m sick of driving 158s to.lol

"Thanks for your comments just had a look at your photos realy good may come in use for a few projects i,m doing that the trouble with living down this way you only see 158s and the odd 97/37

saying that i,m sick of driving 158s to.lol "

Dave, I fully understand. All we get down here on the Brighton mainline are 377s, 319s, 442s and the very occasional EWS 66. So, a trip to York last week gave a welcome alternative - there's such variety. I grabbed the shots of the 86 thursday evening and friday morning... I have a few more and will pop some of these on the gallery when I get a chance - if they'll be of use.

Jon

Hi every one i have'nt done any resprays for some time but when i seen the new freightliner powerhaul livery i had to give it a go

i started by doing the transfers first on the cumputer with my alps / oki printer .

then when i was happy with them the painting started which i found a bit tricky with all the masking of the swooping lines

but i got there in the end and i am happy with the end result.

post-7642-128069564418_thumb.jpg

i am in the middle of doing the class 90 to.

post-7642-128069576331_thumb.jpg

let me know what you think i will have more photos of new projects coming soon .

thanks for now

DAVE.

Hi Dave,

That looks really good, the weathering looks nice as well!

Simon

• 2 weeks later...

Archived