This forum area will be available for the first couple of weeks for members to make test posts to explore functionality.

Image test

Andy Y

Hi Mick,

There is an issue with the thumbnails which are linked to the images. It's not causing the slow running but is a specific problem. For now I've removed the display of Recent Gallery Images at the top of the index page.

Hi Andy

I presume it must be me doing something stupid, but I am unable to log-in to to the forum "proper" either at home or at work so am unable to upload images.

I have deleted all browser history on both PCs but every log-in takes me to the "text" version of the site with the following warning ... "You cannot manage attachments using the Lo Fi theme "

How do I not log-in to the Lo Fi theme ?

regards

Stewart

Not entirely sure how you've got to that point Stewart but it may be worth going to the very bottom of the page at the left hand side and selecting IPB default from the drop down in case you've switched to the Mobile version.

Not entirely sure how you've got to that point Stewart but it may be worth going to the very bottom of the page at the left hand side and selecting IPB default from the drop down in case you've switched to the Mobile version.

Thank you.

When it also happened at home I knew it was something I was doing, how I managed to change to the mobile version on both computers is anyones gues !!

Thanks again Andy.

regards

Stewart

Archived