Alternative contact for Full Stop Signals

Guest Moria

Greetings all.

I found this site The bouncer about a year ago on the net with their "Bouncer" unit for signals which seemed an excellent idea, even if in 2mm the bounce will be tiny, it would still be noticable.

However, I have tried to contact through the web, as requested, to get postage rates and payment method to Canada a number of times with no luck. Have also written to the (new) address on site with no response including a stamped addressed envelope.

Does anyone know if there is an alternative contact method, such as phone number, or even if this is still a viable option? Although I am starting to get a bit shy here.

Regards

Graham Evans

How many signals do you want to equip? i don't know how to contact Tony Witt although i do know one of his customers in Ontario who seems pleased enough with the product.

However, you can get kits from MERG that will do the same thing, are easy to build and the price difference will cover a years membership by the time you have fitted 3 signals.

Regards

Keith

Thanks Keith. I am aware of the MERG servo controller, but unless I missed it, the controller, like others has settable end points, but does not have the bounce/wait feature that the bouncer did.. However, if there is someone else in Ontario using the bouncer, it must be possible to get the parts sent.. it's just a question of making contact somehow:)

Thanks

Graham

Thanks Keith. I am aware of the MERG servo controller, but unless I missed it, the controller, like others has settable end points, but does not have the bounce/wait feature that the bouncer did.. However, if there is someone else in Ontario using the bouncer, it must be possible to get the parts sent.. it's just a question of making contact somehow:)

Thanks

Graham

Alternative software is available with the bounce from MERG. If you can't blow your own chip then I think the Kitmaster may be able to arrange for it to be done.

Archived