Orbit Products and green lamps

Butler Henderson

Faced once again with preparing the sales stand at the Shipley exhibition I was given a box of items that had been acquired from a now extinct (I believe) supplier - Orbit Products. Stacks of LED lamps and associated bits and pieces. Wondered if anyone had any listing or info that Orbit had produced (understand they produced a Supertroller controller for which they were best known). Also noticed a large number were green handlamps - can only think of one use - a signalmans hand signal unless anyone can suggest any thing else.

• RMweb Premium

Orbit Products. Stacks of LED lamps and associated bits and pieces. Wondered if anyone had any listing or info that Orbit had produced (understand they produced a Supertroller controller for which they were best known).

I can only suggest a trawl through old magazines , I know they used to advertise in Railway Modeller . I have 2 of the Supertrollers ,

these are feedback controllers and the blurb at the time said they had be designed specifically to be suitable for use with Portescap motors when the general concensus was that you should not use feedback with them .

Sorry not to be of more help .

Archived