Hanwoo Central

Wrighty

Welcome to Hanwoo central! This is a ficticious layout based in my attic which includes 2 main lines, various sidings, a container terminal, a station, a fuel terminal and a TMD.

I will try to upload new pics as often as possible. Any questions or requests of photos, please feel free to ask and I will try and respond as quickly as possible.

For now, I have attached 4 pics to show various parts of the layout.

Container terminal and in the distance, the fuel terminal.

post-10188-069037500 1289559833_thumb.jpg

A close up of the TMD

post-10188-013279100 1289559846_thumb.jpg

Another view of the TMD

post-10188-014685000 1289559857_thumb.jpg

One of 3 level crossings, network rail vehicles busy at work.

post-10188-069652800 1289559866_thumb.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Chris

Great to see another modern image layout on the forum!,looks interesting so far B)

Nice collection of Network Rail vehicles too :)

Hi,

Thank you for my very first reply! :) I have plenty of more network rail vehicles which I will try and post some pics of soon. Most of them I have made myself such as the Unimogs and Scania flatbed in the pics I have already posted.

Thanks

Chris

Been up in the attic for an hour this evening, took some more pics for you all to enjoy!

Pic 1

My new class 37 - 37800 "Glo Cymru" in coal sector livery

post-10188-009287100 1289592159_thumb.jpg

Pic 2

A view of 37800 to show the lights and snow ploughs

post-10188-096146500 1289592229_thumb.jpg

Pic 3

Hanwoo Fire Station

post-10188-049324500 1289592310_thumb.jpg

Pic 4

The big day for one happy couple!

post-10188-031021500 1289592370_thumb.jpg

Pic 5

Police HQ - must be time for tea, look at all the vehicles parked up!

post-10188-091583700 1289592461_thumb.jpg

Pic 6

Front loader awaiting next duties

post-10188-025009500 1289592519_thumb.jpg

Pic 7

Some lucky person is having BT broadband installed so they can look at RMWeb!

post-10188-040406200 1289592631_thumb.jpg

Pic 8

Virgin Pendolino speeding past on one of the main lines

post-10188-064585200 1289592703_thumb.jpg

Pic 9

Hanson class 59 hauling a rake of quarry wagons

post-10188-068919500 1289592815_thumb.jpg

Pic 10

A line up of my Network Rail and EWS fleet

post-10188-095441800 1289592862_thumb.jpg

Pic 11

Owens DAF curtainsider - loading up in the goods sidings

post-10188-039931900 1289593019_thumb.jpg

More updates soon!

Container Terminal, Station, Fuel Terminal and a TMD ! you certainly seem to have all the bases covered and have great scope for the use of lots of differerent stock. Thanks for sharing.

Hi,

Thank you for your comments. I am more than happy to share my layout with everyone and I am always happy for any suggestions! There will be plenty of more stock coming (hopefully for Christmas!). ;)

Cheers

Chris

Excellent road vehicle models :blink: B)

Nice pictures :) ,do you intend to add to the scenery?

Thanks, I have made some of them myself! Yes I intend on doing alot more with the scenery, but keep spending my money on rolling stock and new locos! I will keep the pics coming.

Cheers

Chris

Although there is a variety of scale road vehicles you dont see many railway related ones like the network rail ones so its good to see them on your layout. Did you make the BT van too?. The vitrains model of 37800 seems to be popular, probably because Hattons are selling them for just £33.50! :lol:

Although there is a variety of scale road vehicles you dont see many railway related ones like the network rail ones so its good to see them on your layout. Did you make the BT van too?. The vitrains model of 37800 seems to be popular, probably because Hattons are selling them for just £33.50! :lol:

Thank you for your comment. I love my network rail and EWS vehicles, I can't get enough of them. I would like some Freightliner vehicles next :D . No I bought the BT vans for £10 each from www.wicked-obvious.co.uk, however I don't think they are available any more :( . Yes I think the price helped when choosing which class 37 to buy! ;)

Cheers

Chris

Cool, im in LLanishen,Cardiff near Caephilly mountain

So not far from good old Lendons of Llanishen then!?!

Hows the motorway on your layout coming along, I fancy doing one on mine, but I would definitely like to see how yours turns out first!

So not far from good old Lendons of Llanishen then!?!

Hows the motorway on your layout coming along, I fancy doing one on mine, but I would definitely like to see how yours turns out first!

Yeah, Lendons is jus own the hill, mind you only go there if desperate, the net is cheaper and easier. Not done anymore work on that, funny you mention it I was just looking at that site you put a link to that sell cars and vans, was thinking of getting something for on there, have also been looking at street lighting for the motorway from CR Signals. I need some more plasticard to finish the motorway, its expensive..I do need to crack on with it, There are two bits of motorway on the layout, one part cutting across the corner the other in front of the depot, I did want that bridge to be older stlye with BRAINS written across it...

Yeah, Lendons is jus own the hill, mind you only go there if desperate, the net is cheaper and easier. Not done anymore work on that, funny you mention it I was just looking at that site you put a link to that sell cars and vans, was thinking of getting something for on there, have also been looking at street lighting for the motorway from CR Signals. I need some more plasticard to finish the motorway, its expensive..I do need to crack on with it, There are two bits of motorway on the layout, one part cutting across the corner the other in front of the depot, I did want that bridge to be older stlye with BRAINS written across it...

Yeah I agree with you on the cheaper and easier bit. I have purchased a couple of vehicles off the Wicked Obvious site (2 bt vans and a paramedic car - really happy with them all). I normally purchase my plasticard off ebay, may be worth you looking there. That would have been great to have had BRAINS written across it, yet another Welsh icon to add to the layout. I look forward to seeing the finished product! :D

• 2 weeks later...

The RMC Wagons look interestting are they Lima ones.

Great layout good to a someone else interestted in modern image

Hi,

Thank you for your comment. The wagons are Hornby, however just out of camera shot are black Hornby Tarmac hoppers and white Lima Tarmac hoppers.

Chris

hey wrigth

a great layout u got there from over valleys :) do u have track place ? love to c more pics

rob

Hi Rob,

Thanks for your comment. I will add some more pics over the next couple of days. What do you mean by track place?

Chris

looks amazing

love the vans you have, did you make the police cars

Could supply the links to donor models and maybe do a tutorial on what you do

Keep the pictures coming

Thanks! No I did not make the police cars, they have all been bought ready made, mainly made by Cararama.

The donor vehicles have either been purchased from model shops or from ebay. These were bought several years ago and are very hard to find now.

Many thanks

Chris

Archived