Switching Mountain King Potatoes

shortliner

I just joined the forum to veiw the pictures, as switching is my main interest - nice and simple to join and no waiting to be accepted. Now Jack, every time I veiw your posts I end up buying something - this time its a bag of potatoes!!:D :rolleyes: :P

I just joined the forum to veiw the pictures, as switching is my main interest - nice and simple to join and no waiting to be accepted. Now Jack, every time I veiw your posts I end up buying something - this time its a bag of potatoes!!:D :rolleyes: :P

Well - I guess that SWMBO (if you have one) will be rather happier than if you come home with rolling stock :D Whatever you do - dont go look at what I have posted in the Modern Era thread!:unsure:

David - I really don't know why it won't let you view them - see Warrens (alcoRS1) post - perhaps they have changed the settings.

• RMweb Gold

Shortliner - no need for any apology - it's not your fault.

I have just been back to that forum page and this is what I see where the pictures are supposed to be:

Just tried that forum in two different browsers and I'm getting that same message... strange.

Archived