If you're new to the forum this is an ideal place to introduce yourself.

Hi from ModelZone

Steve - ModelZone

Hi,

My name is Steve Blackmore and I manage the content for the ModelZone.co.uk website. I add all the product content and Blog posts to the site, so I'm keen to make sure that the information available helps enthusiasts find the product they are looking for.

This my first post - so Hello everyone!

Many thanks,

Steve

• RMweb Premium

Hi Steve and weclome aboard.

I think you'll get plenty of info on here about what the members want to see on your company's website. I also suspect that this will become a bit of a two way street! LOL

Stewart

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Steve,

Good to see more trade bods on here, although i think you may have just put yourself forward as first point of contact for all things modelzone related.

Keep up the great work your doing on the N gauge specials, already have the RTC models and waiting on the class 24 and wren coach.

Atb

Nik

• RMweb Premium

Hi,

My name is Steve Blackmore and I manage the content for the ModelZone.co.uk website. I add all the product content and Blog posts to the site, so I'm keen to make sure that the information available helps enthusiasts find the product they are looking for.

This my first post - so Hello everyone!

Many thanks,

Steve

Hi Steve and welcome to RMweb. Great customer service this afternoon from your staff in the Basingstoke branch. They are always very helpful. Please pass my thanks onto the local Manager.

Hello. Is it likely Modelzone will be commissioning another Bachmann Class 171/7? I have seen more on ebay recently going for £130 plus! I did not buy the weathered 171724 release (sorry) as i only like pristine models.

There certainly must be demand for another Southern 171 (Especially with those Thumpers from Kerrow on there way!). I am sure i am not the only person who would snap up a pristine 171727 say. Or perhaps dare to do a 171/8 4 car....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Perhaps someone can clear up a small mystery for me.

I recently visited the Modelzone shop in a large shopping centre in Derby, and asked about the Bachmann "Express parcels" coach.

I was told, vaguely, they have sold out.

Last weekend, I visited the BRM Doncaster show, to find loads of them for sale on The Signalbox stand, along with loads of other Modelzone labeled stuff.

On enquiring as to the connection, I was told, Oh yes, we are part of the same company.

Can anyone clear this one up for me...???

Bob

Archived