DC or DCC for the Swag 2012 Module Layout

Tigger

DC or DCC  

17 members have voted

1. 1. DC or DCC for the Swag 2012 Module Layout

• RMweb Premium

Take no notice Tigger , you have made some valid points , especially the DCC ability to run under DC control ,

I was going to say something similar but was not 100% sure if this applied to all DCC Locos .

I will certainly take up the offer of a wireing diagram , and it might be useful to know what size the

fiddle board needs to be and will they be left and right handed . Live frog or Insulfrog , manual or motorised

operation for point motors ?

My take would be the simpler the better as it is only for occasional use .

As this is obviously aimed at me I'll do likewise -

No No That was not aimed at you, it was a valid point of view. It was aimed at me, I am just trying to find solutions to enable us to run as many different peoples locos as possible

Take no notice Tigger , you have made some valid points , especially the DCC ability to run under DC control ,

I was going to say something similar but was not 100% sure if this applied to all DCC Locos .

I will certainly take up the offer of a wireing diagram , and it might be useful to know what size the

fiddle board needs to be and will they be left and right handed . Live frog or Insulfrog , manual or motorised

operation for point motors ?

My take would be the simpler the better as it is only for occasional use .

I'll PM you tomorrow where I am so far ;)

Archived