Tram ID requested please

Pennine MC

This morning, I saw a tram on the back of a low loader making its way out of Hull. It was of modern appearance, broadly similar (at least to my eyes) to those used in Manchester or Nottingham, and looked to be a twin artic unit in a livery that looked like silver or polished ally with palish yellow ends. It was on the main route West out of the city (A63) and the precise location would suggest it could have come from the docks. Anybody have any more info?

It does indeed Adam, thank you. My wife is most impressedbiggrin.gif (she saw it too, I wasnt hallucinating)

I'd wonder what you'd been taking to hallucinate that particular colour scheme. To my shame, it's the media coverage of that Coronation Street storyline that gave me the hint... ;)

Adam

Thread there on the old RM Web...

They've been coming through approx 1 every 2 weeks since July 2009 on the overnight Rotterdam Ferry, but a daylight movement is unusual, generally they have left Hull between 7 and 9pm ...

Out of interest though, did you get the number? Was it 3026 (next due in delivery sequence) or returning 3001 which went back to Vienna for repair of accident damage?

Paul

Out of interest though, did you get the number?

Number?

laugh.gif

No.

Joking aside Paul, it was too far away in moving traffic for that. It was bypassing Daltry St flyover via the roundabout, we were a few hundred yards behind it.

Archived