One Modeller three layouts

Donw

• RMweb Gold

No idea where my cork is so I called in the nearby modelling shop (well it sells a few models and bits and pieces amongst a load of sports stuff) a found some suitbale bits of balsa. Thought I might give that a try for the track base.

Joy and eleation when a package arrived from shop 3 of wheels and gears but it disipated when I found that the worm and wheels sets were out of stock. Oh well enough to do on the trackwork.

Just a thought would this be better as a Blog?

Don

Just a thought would this be better as a Blog?

Don

Hi Don.

Personally I think it would be better as a blog. I find them so much easier to navigate plus they can be tied into the 2mm SA website too (unlike threads). I know there are lots of people who just cant get thier heads around the format of blogs though and so just dont bother visiting them!

M. :)

• RMweb Gold

Don - I'm with Missy on this one.

I was a little cautious of blogs when we swapped from RMWeb3...but I much prefer now.

You can create an index for each entry and you don't have to scroll back 10 pages to find something you were looking for be it your own or someone elses blog.

Go for it Don.

• 1 month later...
  • RMweb Gold

16mm Stuff

Had a great time at the 16mm Association show at Stonleigh. Spent most of the time on the Help and Advice stand. Collected a coal fired boiler to fit onto an Edrig chassis and bought some Binnie skips. I could do with a shrinker to get one down to Nn3 for Missy. Will post some pictures when I build them.

Don

Archived