Brawa 1151 N Gauge Container Termnal

Hi...names Stu.....I have been reading a lot on different forums and I am learning a lot from this fraternity and although not new to modelling....I am new to N Gauge railway modelling and I have started a Modern Image Layout....... Back in my boyhood .......I had a Triang TT when I was seven but thats 52 years ago now.

Right thats it with the History..........now for the hard sell......I am going to make mistakes, thats part and parcel of the learning curve....but I know what I want to base my layout on....(Its promotional) and I need to get it right....Modern Freight 2000-2011...including Container base......Shunting Yard and Fuel Transfer Depot

I have aquired a Brawa 1151 Container Crane working Model..... well (75% working ?) pretty good condition......But I require some instuctions or someone who may know or have one that....I can get some pictures of the traversing crane wiring showing what goes where....Now I have seen a small and excellent working model on the Internet called Divorce Lane....but do not know the gentleman who built it....he looks as though he has stripped one down to respray the model (just what I need to do)I wonder if anyone has any Idea who the Gent is or if you have any knowledge and could assist me

cheers, look forward to joining in many discussions thanks in advance.........Stu icon_rolleyes.gif icon_rolleyes.gif

Archived