If you're new to the forum this is an ideal place to introduce yourself.

Good Morning!

stu s

Good morning All!

Many many thanks for a simply superb forum (old and new) which I have found an invaluable resource and inspiration over the last couple of weeks of lurking.

Based in North Somerset and starting my own 8' by 2' layout in 00. Had a 00 layout as a young'un which captivated me for hours on end.

Have much to learn and propose to enjoy that learning process..... expecting many mistakes along the way mind you! :rolleyes:

Many thanks,

Stuart

Welcome to the forum Stuart, make sure you intorduce yourself to the SWAG group as well! Its the only way you can protect yourself from other evil groups...

As you have already discovered, there is no end of help, advice and inspiration on here, what era are you thinking of modelling?

Cheers

scott

Welcome to the forum Stuart, make sure you intorduce yourself to the SWAG group as well! Its the only way you can protect yourself from other evil groups...

As you have already discovered, there is no end of help, advice and inspiration on here, what era are you thinking of modelling?

Cheers

scott

Morning Scott :)

Thanks for the welcome and the tip about the SWAG group... will take a peek at that this evening hopefully..

Im modelling a modern day depot scene im afraid (oh no not another one!!!!) ;) but will possibly base it on a preserved line to give me the excuse of running steam through to modern day on it. Taken the plunge and gone DCC as well so have an enormous amount to learn and think about.

Point were laid last night and now getting to grips with the flexi... having a nightmare though as not laid it before and cant quite get the cuts lining up nicely :(

Im sure there is a knack! :)

Anyhoo... time to do some real work I spose :(

Stu

Archived