Seacow/Sealion transfers

• RMweb Gold

Just had a quick look and it seems that Modelmaster sheet GP06 should give you all the decals you need for the Seacow/sealion.

Maybe... but maybe not all of your needs... depends if your want a YGA or YGB or indeed old or new build... I found the sheet quite limiting for renumbering Hornby seacows.

If it is a Hornby renumber I wouldn't ignore removing just the number from the data panel and replacing with Fox number sets.

PS I'm aware that the photo is of a late build YGB as per Hornby.

Doh! Dunno how I could have missed that sheet - I'd have never thought to look under "general" though! Many thanks.

To date I don't believe Hornby have released there Seacow in a pre-1998 livery (although they have released their Sealion in an earlier livery) - so my plan is to repaint one - hense the need for a complete collection and not just TOPs panels.

Once again many thanks,

Bruce

• RMweb Gold

To date I don't believe Hornby have released there Seacow in a pre-1998 livery (although they have released their Sealion in an earlier livery) - so my plan is to repaint one - hense the need for a complete collection and not just TOPs panels.

Once again many thanks,

Bruce

You're quite right Hornby have not yet obliged us but I notice that the new Bachy 'cow' has just come out in a darker shade - although perhaps not quite dark enough?

Archived