March & District MRC Open Day 2010

31A Driver

Hi all, haven't been on Rmweb for a while so I was surprised to see the new site. I was previously registered as Blackpool_Tower on the old site. Anyway, March and District Model Railway Club will be holding an additional Club Open day on Saturday 6 March 2010.

As in previous years, the location will be St Peters Church Hall, High Street, March, Cambs, PE15 9JR.

Opening times are from 1000 - 1700, and entry costs ??1 per person.

Provisional Layouts scheduled to appear so far include:

"Dawton New Street" N gauge by David Evans of March MRC.

"Plymouth Rock" HO scale by David Evans of March MRC.

"Brenlyn" 009 by Glyn Bennett of March MRC.

"Starbotton" OO gauge by David Karpe of March MRC.

"Thomas" oo gauge by Rui Oliveira of March MRC.

An N gauge layout by the junior section of March MRC.

Other visiting layouts will be confirmed in due course, and it is hoped that progress on the Clubs new OO gauge layout, "Foxterford" will enable it to also be exhibited

A number of local traders will be in attendance, including "Layouts 4 U" and Sandra's Models. Again, more information in due course.

Many thanks, Andy

• 4 years later...

Greetings, Sir!

I am interested in contacting someone who will direct me to the March MRC meetings, if they still exist.  I tried several times to contact a chap called Lygo on a seemingly defunct MMRC 'website' but they all came cack undeliverable, so I almost gave up.  If you can help without putting yourself to too much trouble, I'd appreciate a pointer to someone or somewhere, please.

Many thanks

Barry Tabor (March)

Greetings, Sir!

I am interested in contacting someone who will direct me to the March MRC meetings, if they still exist.  I tried several times to contact a chap called Lygo on a seemingly defunct MMRC 'website' but they all came cack undeliverable, so I almost gave up.  If you can help without putting yourself to too much trouble, I'd appreciate a pointer to someone or somewhere, please.

Many thanks

Barry Tabor (March)

Hi Barry

I have sent you a PM with the email addresses of the secretary of the March MRC and also a member, both of whom have emailed me recently.

HTH

Tony (Guyhirn)

• 2 weeks later...

Was this the site you were clicking on http://www.mdmrc.co.uk/index.html ? Only it worked for me just a second ago.

regards

Tony

Thanks, Tony.  No, I had not found this site, but I'll take advantage of the fact that you have done.  Nice to see you both.  Looking forward to your criticism of my own efforts so far.  See you next week.  Are we likely to meet at the MDMRC anytime soon?

Cheers!

Barry

Archived