EMRS - New Venue for January Exhibition

paddingtonpaul

Erith Model Railway Society to hold its January exhibition in Erith

Our January exhibition will be moving to a new venue from next year (i.e. January 2012). Over the past 15 years the Dartford exhibition has increased by well over 50% in terms of space utilisation, layout and trader numbers, overall stand numbers and most importantly visitor numbers. The new venue will be

The Business Academy Bexley (Yarnton Way, Erith, Kent DA18 4DW).

Please note the actual dates have not changed (weekend of 28th & 29th January 2012).

The benefits of the new venue include increased exhibitor space, a large hard standing free car park and a 350 seat public catering area together with an easier to find location and better public transport access.

As usual the event will have up to 30 quality layouts in various scales and gauges, as well the usual mix of static displays and modeling demonstrations. There will be extensive trade and society support and with well over 80 stands in total this remains one of the largest exhibitions in the South East.

Further details can be found on our website (which is being updated on a regular basis)

My link

Just to let you know the link provided at the bottom of this post is incorrect.

Try -

http://www.ukmodelsh...mrs/exhibit.php

--

Best Regards,

Adrian Hall

----------------------------------

THE UK Model Shops Directory

BINGLING: 'Model Exhibitions'

FIRST in 12 Million

----------------------------------

The LARGEST Online resource for

British Model Railway enthusiasts.

http://www.ukmodelshops.co.uk

Erith Model Railway Society to hold its January exhibition in Erith

Our January exhibition will be moving to a new venue from next year (i.e. January 2012). Over the past 15 years the Dartford exhibition has increased by well over 50% in terms of space utilisation, layout and trader numbers, overall stand numbers and most importantly visitor numbers. The new venue will be

The Business Academy Bexley (Yarnton Way, Erith, Kent DA18 4DW).

Please note the actual dates have not changed (weekend of 28th & 29th January 2012).

The benefits of the new venue include increased exhibitor space, a large hard standing free car park and a 350 seat public catering area together with an easier to find location and better public transport access.

As usual the event will have up to 30 quality layouts in various scales and gauges, as well the usual mix of static displays and modeling demonstrations. There will be extensive trade and society support and with well over 80 stands in total this remains one of the largest exhibitions in the South East.

Further details can be found on our website (which is being updated on a regular basis)

My link

Archived