Parkside Blue Spot

BrushType4

Hi guys,

I'm looking to build the parkside blue spot wagon in the later rebuilt express parcels version. Does anyone know how to convert the brake gear or know any supplier that does a conversion kit?

Hope to hear from you guys!

• 7 months later...

bump.

I've buit a couple of the express parcels but I would still be interested if anyone has converted the brake gear to the correct layout for the later versions? I had heard that a supplier did do a conversion kit but I've had no luck finding them.

post-1485-0-32390900-1325845589.jpg

post-1485-0-84437700-1325846140.png

Looks good but would it have travelled with the door partially open? Is that an MMP 08 I see in the background. Also I notice you haven't finished the polybulk yet.

Alan

Maybe a time pressured rail employee didn't check the door was secure before departure!

It's a Bachmann 08, though I do have a MMP 08 in the box to be built, though need to get better at soldering before I attempt it.

Polybulker no. 1 is just about ready for painting, I managed to break off some parts while priming and while speaking to Graham Harrison of GJH to get some replacements, he talked me into another one. So as of Monday Polybulker no. 2 will be on my workbench! I'll paint them together and post up. I am very pleased with how the first one has turned out.

Archived