Class 58007 Fertis livery

Hi all,

Does anyone have a link or a pic of class 58007 in Fertis grey livery? I'm struggling to find a pic of her on google and flickr searchs there all of her in coal, Mainline grey, railfreight red stripe & the orange foreign livery!

Many Thanks Rick.

Hi Brian,

Thankyou for your reply yes shes prooving to be a hard one i can usually find all liverys but 007 is seeming invisible on the net in fertis livery :huh: all it is i'm nearing completion on her now but don't know if she has red bufferbeams or black style front bufferbeams?

Cheers Again, Rich.

P.S i love your work truly stunning sir!;)

Are you sure it was not 56007 as this carried Fertis livery?

I have not seen any info. relating to the fact 58007 ever carried Fertis livery & I doubt it would have carried SCO (Colas), TSO & Fertis liveries in such a short space of time. Even the Dutch Class 58's were repainted once from the ACTS Black to their current livery of Spanish Blue I believe.

When I saw 58007 on 19/20th July 2005 she was carrying SCO Orange then it wasn't until I read both the End Of The Line websites & Also the C58LG Site that I notice it had been repainted into TSO Yellow. Then today I have seen the pictures when searching for it.

Also, AFAIK only 58016 has ever carried Red Solebars, buffer beams & skirting aka Railfreight Red Livery as when the Cl58LG were making 016 look nice in prep. for Model Rail Live the decide this would look good, & it is a Non-Standard addition. All the 58's I saw were unpainted or black around this area & even the official photos of the first Class 58 didn't carry these additions. They only had a thin red line on the bottom of the waisteband, & nothing round the buffer area.

See link here My link & also see my added images below.

post-9111-0-58295200-1306516883_thumb.jpg

post-9111-0-94496000-1306517238_thumb.jpg

Archived