Building an N gauge coach kit

• RMweb Premium
On 26/02/2024 at 08:59, Etched Pixels said:

The artwork (Etched Pixels, Ultima, some older stuff inherited by Ultima) is now with the 2mm SA long with some etch stock. Please give them time to get a handle on it, there is a lot of stuff and it isn't always arranged in an obvious fashion. The Gresley overlays for Minitrix are now with the 2mmSA and they are one case the artwork is laid out in a fairly logical manner, although there are a lot of sides on the sheet and not always in the proportion that would be best!

I have just sent the NGS two parcels of stock I had from Etched Pixels. Included are lots of conversion sides for Thompson coaches but I don’t recall having received any Gresley sides. Maybe there will be some in the next consignment.

I should mention that Alan didn’t sell any stock to the 2mmSA. He is giving the stock to us free of charge, which is really kind of him. As part of the agreement for the transfer of the stock to the 2mmSA, it was agreed that any stock we didn’t want would be offered to the NGS free of charge. 

Nigel Hunt,

Product Development Officer, 2mmSA

• Informative/Useful 1