Calling all coupling experts.

Hi Guys,

I have only just come accross this type of coupling, referred to as DMU couplings. Can anyone give me chapter and verse on them for me please.

They look at first glance, less obtrusive than the std type, are they new, how do they perform on different types of stock, and are they reliable and easy to uncouple, and also how do they perform reversing etc.,

Thanks.......................Bob.

Hi Guys,

I have only just come accross this type of coupling, referred to as DMU couplings. Can anyone give me chapter and verse on them for me please.

They look at first glance, less obtrusive than the std type, are they new, how do they perform on different types of stock, and are they reliable and easy to uncouple, and also how do they perform reversing etc.,

Thanks.......................Bob.

Not got any of these Bob but the photos remind me vividly of the Roco coupling that I have only seen on some continental stock. The ones I saw were all metal. None of them seemed to be easy to uncouple once coupled so they would be ideal for a DMU which never uncouples except to go in the box.:pleasantry:

At the same time the Bachmann site says 055 Aug/Sept and the 056 out of stock.

I have stock of all the small tension locks and acquire them when I see them.

Not got any of these Bob but the photos remind me vividly of the Roco coupling that I have only seen on some continental stock. The ones I saw were all metal. None of them seemed to be easy to uncouple once coupled so they would be ideal for a DMU which never uncouples except to go in the box.:pleasantry:

At the same time the Bachmann site says 055 Aug/Sept and the 056 out of stock.

I have stock of all the small tension locks and acquire them when I see them.

Thanks Dave,

Yes. my pal has a spanish layout, and those are the sort of couplings he has on his stock.....Roco I expect.

Bob.

Archived