Torrington Puffing Billy open day 23/24 July

darren01

HI All

As you may not know that thier will be a an open day at the Puffing Billy pub near Torrington on the 23rd and 24th of JULY .

Thier will be a few layout at the open day ,Torrington being one of them , so if you are looking for a something to do over these two day ,come along and say hello .

All the best

Darren

• RMweb Premium

HI All

As you may not know that thier will be a an open day at the Puffing Billy pub near Torrington on the 23rd and 24th of June .

Thier will be a few layout at the open day ,Torrington being one of them , so if you are looking for a something to do over these two day ,come along and say hello .

All the best

Darren

Hi Darren,

Please can you confirm the date of this event? In your own layout thread you say its 23/24 July, but this post says June, (thats today!) It presume it is next month?

Does the Puffing Billy/Torrington Railway Group have a website? I cant find one, all I can find are directory sites for the pub itself.

Many thanks,

Dave.

Hi Darren,

Please can you confirm the date of this event? In your own layout thread you say its 23/24 July, but this post says June, (thats today!) It presume it is next month?

Does the Puffing Billy/Torrington Railway Group have a website? I cant find one, all I can find are directory sites for the pub itself.

Many thanks,

Dave.

HI DLT

Sorry about the date huh.gif I do not think they have a website yet, i think they are working on one.

All the best

Darren

• 4 weeks later...

HI all

This weekend at the Puffing billy pub, Torrington , thier will be a loco rides , real ales , and a few layouts , if any RMwebers come along come over and say hello, as this will be the first time Torrington will leave it's home base.

All the best

Darren

Archived