Aprise gift and model

class37418stag

Hiya

Andy by please locked of my post for all everyone need know why and saving their money by watch the aprise gift and model shop are notnice by no reply back to me by i has sent load message and few times on call to that because i brought Hornby class 29 br green from aprise gift and model and arrived from post by jan 2011 and been tested but not working by dud motor and send back to model shop and been reply message about mend class 29 and they did mend last feb but they are lies to me and next march/april by same story what they said and i dont get class 29 from postman then call again may 2011 by another same story again so i will get them into serious trouble by they are still owe my money of class 29 br green that why please watch out by yourself by saving your money thank you

Do not delete my post or i will report

Andrew; I have just sent you a PM before you posted this!

I have explained that you are making accusations which make little sense and does not correctly name a retailer. It's just a rant and you are making silly demands demanding that I don't delete it or you'll report it!

You did not receive a reply before tonight because I have been busy.

Archived