Wadebridge East Box

Guest 34008Padstow

Guest 34008Padstow

A while ago i bought the Bachmann/kernow Wadebridge Signal Box. Its been in the attic ever since i purchased so i thought it was about time to actually use it. The plan is to build a small section around the box using reference pics from the numerous books i have on the railway and use it as a photo plank. It wont be an exact replica as im omitting the points outside the box due to space restrictions. I will post some pics in a bit. Thanks for looking.

Guest 34008Padstow

post-6777-0-17047100-1310755564_thumb.jpg

State of progress so far. I know the ballast colour is wrong, and the track layouts not correct but im pleased with how its turning out.

I like it, especially the B&W photos they really are fantastic. Don't reckon you could loan it to me so I can do some posed photos of my Southern Steam Fleet. wink.gif

Do you have plans to make it into a larger layout, with this attention to detail it'd look fantastic.

Cheers,

~ Matloughe

Guest 34008Padstow

Nick, The diesel depot got scrapped as i was becoming increasingley bored with it

Matloughe thankyou for your kind words. At the moment there are no plans to make it into a larger layout. However i am planning on making an operational layout of either Nanstallon Halt or Dunmere halt (havent quite decided)

Archived