A few photos

tonkatoy

Those are some lovelly models. I don't have any pictures of models that are up to that standard but here are a few anyway:

post-6976-0-82278500-1313320826_thumb.jpg

This is my layout (N Gauge) with a few models on it. There is a Piko 66000, Mikadotrain 73500 (an amazing model made by a small French company), a scratchbuilt DU65 Draisine and a motorised Del Prado X3800 Railcar.

I have a few steam loco's by Fleischmann but they are essentially German loco's painted up into SNCF liveries (hence why I am trying to get rid of them at the moment).

• RMweb Premium

My offering is here..LINK

Could you give a few more details of your locos? They look rather nice! What manufacturer(s) are they?

Dave

Hi Stephen and Dave, thanks for the photos. Hats off to the two of you for your modelling skills, I'm just starting laying track for my fantasy layout set in the French/Swiss Alps, based on a preserved railway owned by an eccentric Swiss billionaire who loves trains. He's even shipped a Big Boy over to Europe.....

The models pictured are a Jouef 231K from the late 70s/early 80s, and the latest Roco 231E. A Fleischmann Class 03 Pacific sneaked into the head-on shot.

Cheers!

Archived